any one can draw this picture plz?

hi i have exam and my master say we have to write the code this picture i biginner in open Gl i cant write the code any one can plz ? tnx
[ATTACH=CONFIG]711[/ATTACH]

Please see the full [thread=176139]Forum Posting Guidelines[/thread] for details.

[QUOTE=riddick1368;1261060]hi i have exam and my master say we have to write the code this picture i biginner in open Gl i cant write the code any one can plz ? tnx
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1396[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

without considering that is not clear how you have to draw this image and this can be classified as cheating, what’ s the purpose of this request? Because even if we could answer you, it won’t help you, let me explain.
After school there is no way to cheat, after school you simply cannot write in some forum asking someone to make things for you, after school you will be paid because you CAN do what it supposed you can do and not for the job that some other has done.
So, you can explain what you have to do and we will explain you how to do, guiding you in the right way but we cannot replace you because it won’t help you, hope it’s clear.

[QUOTE=Ruggero Visitnin;1261099]without considering that is not clear how you have to draw this image and this can be classified as cheating, what’ s the purpose of this request? Because even if we could answer you, it won’t help you, let me explain.
After school there is no way to cheat, after school you simply cannot write in some forum asking someone to make things for you, after school you will be paid because you CAN do what it supposed you can do and not for the job that some other has done.
So, you can explain what you have to do and we will explain you how to do, guiding you in the right way but we cannot replace you because it won’t help you, hope it’s clear.[/QUOTE]
Have you heard of stack overflow? I’ve seen MANY work-related posts there.

BUT! your point still stands.

you know what guy’s , actually our teacher gave us this picture and asked to find the code for it. he also allow us to find it anywhere and any how we can so if u can lend me a hand here i appreciate it so much
i just have two days to final exam thank’s a lot.

[QUOTE=riddick1368;1261108]you know what guy’s , actually our teacher gave us this picture and asked to find the code for it. he also allow us to find it anywhere and any how we can so if u can lend me a hand here i appreciate it so much
i just have two days to final exam thank’s a lot.[/QUOTE]

listen to me, the point isn’t that we don’t want to help you, the point is that what you are asking us is not to help you but do it for you, trust to me: if you need help this is the place, if you need someone who does the job for you i suppose this isn’t the right place.
honestly i didn’t understand what you have to do (in Italy we don’t do 3D graphics at school) because i never done it before, but if you try to explain what you have to do instead come here asking “hey this is what i have to do, can you do for me?” it would help you and who is trying to help you.

I’m sorry for your situation but somehow you will learning something from it.

[QUOTE=MtRoad;1261101]Have you heard of stack overflow? I’ve seen MANY work-related posts there.

BUT! your point still stands.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know stack overflow, my problem was that i don’t understand what he has to do.
another thing, only for curiosity, what do you mean with “your point still stands”? it means that you agree with me or not? i’m asking only for learn english :wink:

[QUOTE=Ruggero Visitnin;1261113]
yeah i know stack overflow, my problem was that i don’t understand what he has to do.
another thing, only for curiosity, what do you mean with “your point still stands”? it means that you agree with me or not? i’m asking only for learn english[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Asking for help on undocumented features or to ask for references or debugging help is ok IMHO. I’m just pointing out that there are MANY people at “work” who cheat on forums. Sadly, people doing that and not understanding what’s really going on by copying/pasting code from online is probably one of the causes of the volume of poor software.

riddick1368, the problem stems from the way you phrased your question in your original post.

This is where I originally picked up OpenGL NEHE. Lighthouse3d is a lot more up-to-date for OpenGL conventions (shaders, etc.). In two days, you can more than easily figure it out.

[QUOTE=MtRoad;1261114]I wholeheartedly agree with you. Asking for help on undocumented features or to ask for references or debugging help is ok IMHO. I’m just pointing out that there are MANY people at “work” who cheat on forums. Sadly, people doing that and not understanding what’s really going on by copying/pasting code from online is probably one of the causes of the volume of poor software.

riddick1368, the problem stems from the way you phrased your question in your original post.

This is where I originally picked up OpenGL NEHE. Lighthouse3d is a lot more up-to-date for OpenGL conventions (shaders, etc.). In two days, you can more than easily figure it out.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply, i learned a new saying, thanks again.