Can't build OpenGL tutorials

I’m trying to build these tutorials by alfonse, but the Unofficial OpenGL SDK provided with the tutorial is missing files, including a ‘gll.hpp’.
Furthermore, most of the tutorials fail to build because:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘…\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib’

So far, no one else on the Internet seems to be having the same problems as me. I’ve followed all of the fixes offered, with no success.

I downloaded the SDK provided, and extracted it directly into alfonse-gltut-1d1479cc7027, then renamed it from ‘glsdk_0_5_2’ to ‘glsdk’.
I ran ‘premake vs2010’ inside the glsdk folder, then inside the root tutorial folder. I built glsdk.sln for debug and for release. At this point, most of glload’s include library is there, but not gll.h or gll.hpp. Although I can see them from the VS2010, when I attempt to look at them, I get:

Could not find file ‘…glload\include\glload\gll.hpp’.
or
Could not find file ‘…glload\include\glload\gll.h’.

At this point, I attempted to build AllTutorials.sln, but I get 0 successes, 53 failures. The build output is:

1>------ Build started: Project: framework, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> framework.cpp
1>c:\projects\alfonse-gltut-1d1479cc7027\framework\framework.cpp(11): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘glload/gll.hpp’: No such file or directory
1> Mesh.cpp
1>c:\projects\alfonse-gltut-1d1479cc7027\framework\mesh.cpp(13): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘glload/gll.h’: No such file or directory
1> Generating Code…
2>------ Build started: Project: Tut 17 Cube Point Light, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
3>------ Build started: Project: Tut 17 Projected Light, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘…\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib’
3>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘…\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib’
4>------ Build started: Project: Tut 17 Double Projection, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: Tut 16 Gamma Landscape, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
4>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘…\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib’
5>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘…\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib’
6>------ Build started: Project: Tut 16 Gamma Checkers, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

…And it goes like that all the way down. What have I done wrong here?

Hello!
The ‘glsdk_0_5_2’ doesn’t have a “gll.hpp” file.
Instead try to include “gl_load.hpp”. Maybe, my advice is a bit late, but I hope it helps :slight_smile: