Starting problems...

Hello there! I’m new and i have a problem…
I’m reading OpenGL Suberbible 6th edition and i started on chapter one, i tried to build the files and then execute the first program, and it says:
1>------ Build started: Project: Red, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Red.cpp
1>c:\users hibault\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\red\red\red.cpp(2): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘sb6.h’: No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I’m really new and I don’t have a clue what is going on here (well how to fix it i mean)… Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

Where is the sb6.h header file? It’s obviosly not in the same directory as red.cpp and not in the include path.

Make sure the header is either in the include path or in the same directory as red.cpp

euhmmmm is this correct?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]601[/ATTACH]

Other than the fact that I can’t read a thing in that picture, it looks like a screenshot of your projects root directory in some filebrowser.

You have to add the directory that contains “sb6.h” to the include path in your project configuration.

I thought i did that… everything stands in the folder of my project… or do I not have enough understanding of C++ and am I f*cking the whole thing up?

And i put the file in the header