There are some problem when I link the glew to the xcode. And I did not find the way

I have installed glew in mac os system.
But while I create a project by the Xcode, it seems that the I could not link the glew with the project suscessful.
And here is the error information,

Ld /Users/gaoyuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/haha1-fxuppiuywbzdqyfytielkjgkblog/Build/Products/Debug/haha1 normal x86_64
cd /Users/gaoyuan/triangle/Triangle/haha1
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.7
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk -L/Users/gaoyuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/haha1-fxuppiuywbzdqyfytielkjgkblog/Build/Products/Debug -L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/usr/lib -F/Users/gaoyuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/haha1-fxuppiuywbzdqyfytielkjgkblog/Build/Products/Debug -filelist /Users/gaoyuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/haha1-fxuppiuywbzdqyfytielkjgkblog/Build/Intermediates/haha1.build/Debug/haha1.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/haha1.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.7 -stdlib=libc++ -framework GLUT -framework OpenGL -lGLEW -o /Users/gaoyuan/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/haha1-fxuppiuywbzdqyfytielkjgkblog/Build/Products/Debug/haha1

ld: library not found for -lGLEW
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I’m sure that I have added the head file path: /usr/include/GL
And I also have added the lib file, libGLEW.a (originally saved in /usr/lib/) to the path: building Phases —> Link Binary With Libraries.

So, Hope I could find someone help me solve this.
I just a beginner in OpenGL programming.